Construction Project Life Cycle: Design and ImplementationCopyright: © e3d
Within this course, the life cycle of buildings and the consequential fields of activities of engineers are evaluated by means of a real project. The course focuses on project initiation, project and building planning, construction techniques (foundation, building fabric, interior construction) and the construction phase. Finally, the project evaluation and facility management are treated.
This course aims to provide students with an overview of the different phases within the process of buildings by means of a practical project. The aim is to understand the interactions between the different planning branches, the specifics of constructional boundaries and the requirements for the processing of building projects.
Content of the lecture:
- Project planning (including digital planning methods)
- Foundation ground examination, excavation and foundation
- Structural design
- Concept determination and planning of technical building equipment
- Detailed Design and building construction
- Facility Management
- Overview of the different phases within the process of buildings
- Understanding of the interactions between the different planning branches, the specifics of constructional boundaries and the requirements for the processing of building projects.
- Chair and Institute of Construction Business and Project Management (IBP)
- Institute of Structural Concrete (IMB)
- Chair of Geotechnical Engineering (GIB)
- +49 241 80 25039
- Send Email