- Urban Energy Lab 4.0 - FlexFass and Raumklimalabor: Planning, construction and operation of the large-scale test stands.
- TexDicht: Investigation of innovative textile ventilation seals in the small-scale test rig as well as in the FlexFass with regard to the building-physical behavior and the influence on the indoor climate
- ReFaTEk: Conceptual design and development of an energy clinker façade in the FlexFass test rig; building physics investigation of the façade system and design of the hydraulics and measurement technology; creation of a simulation model and validation via the test setup; transfer of control concept and setup to real projects and verification of the simulation model
- Hall coordinator of the experimental hall for energy-efficient construction
- Since 04/2019 Research assistant at the Institute of Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Building E3D, RWTH Aachen University
10/2015 - 09/2018 Energy Engineering M.Sc. RWTH Aachen University, Focus: Renewable Energy Engineering
- External master thesis at the Institute of Energy and Climate Research - Plasma Physics, Forschungszentrum Jülich: " Implementation of a 0-D divertor model and further development of an existing tokamak systemcode for parameter studies on the outgoing power in a fusion reactor".
10/2010 - 09/2015 Mechanical Engineering B.Sc. RWTH Aachen University, Focus: Energy Technology
- Bachelor thesis at the Chair of Heat and Mass Transfer at the RWTH Aachen: " Construction and commissioning of a test rig to further develop the 2-color-pyrometer, used to measure the temperatures of pulverized coal particles in a combustion".
Bridging the gap from test rooms to field-tests for human indoor comfort studies: A critical review of the sustainability potential of living laboratories
In: Energy research & social science : ERSS, 92, 102778, 2022
|Cureau, R. J.|
Pisello, A. L. (Corresponding author)
Deme Belafi, Zs.
Test rooms to study human comfort in buildings: A review of controlled experiments and facilities
In: Renewable & sustainable energy reviews, 149, 111359, 2021
|Pisello, A. L. (Corresponding author)|
Bluyssen, P. M.
Deme Belafi, Z.